Photo Restoration Melbourne
Peter King Retouching Studio is a home-based business that started in our Glen Iris studio on the 18th of February, 1986.
In that time, we have restored thousands of photographs for customers.
Needless to say, there have been many changes in how photo restorations are made in that time.
Originally the tools of a retoucher were the airbrush and darkroom, with a limited range of possibilities for photographic restoration.
Today’s digital technology has greatly improved what can be achieved, from complex composite restorations to restorations of severely damaged photographs.
We have evolved with the changing technology and use state-of-the-art equipment and software.
We are confident you will be delighted with our service and offer a money-back guarantee on all photo restorations.
Please call for an obligation-free chat.
We offer friendly, personalised service with old-fashioned values of quality and honesty.
Your Photo Restoration
- Your original photograph is copied, and the image is digitally retouched.
- It is then reproduced to your desired size.
- Images are saved digitally and can be reordered at any time.
- Your precious original is returned to you along with the restored print.
- The process usually takes 7-10 days, depending on the workload.
- We can assist with framing.
- Restoration files are available at no additional cost.
- Click to see our photo restoration prices.
Photo restoration video.
Retouch original photographs.
We can often do minor repairs to original photographs. In order to quote we need to view the photograph.